We are looking for a Saskatchewan based on-the-ground Speech-Language Pathologist. I’ve posted the job posting below. Look forward to hearing from you!
Growing Smiles, mending spirits, engaging children in their lives…
TinyEYE Therapy Services is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join our Out-Reach team. As a valued member of this team, you will visit communities in Saskatchewan and potentially other regions to assist with assessment and support services. This position may be ideal for you if you have a private practice or you would like to be selective about the dates you work so you can enjoy other parts of your life. Hours vary, but typically involve one to five days in a community. Driving is required and air travel is a possibility.
You will receive orientation and ongoing support from the Out-Reach Team Manager. For each trip, you will earn a generous travel care package that includes a stipend plus reimbursement for expenses.
Further opportunities involve supervision and consultation services.
We hire based on talent: skill, spark and character. Our mission is to make a difference for the children we serve, while respectfully collaborating with caregivers, educators, and support staff. Other requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Current, or eligibility for, licensure with the Saskatchewan Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (SASLPA)
- Valid driver’s licence and clear criminal check
- Ability to adapt your services to a cross cultural, diverse environment
- Experience working with preschool and school age children
- Comfortable using computer technology, access to the internet
- Committed to serving as a valued member of the TinyEYE team
Please email your resume to email@example.com, attention:
Director of Therapy Services
TinyEYE Therapy Services
127 G-Research Drive
You are welcome to call for more information at 1-306-955-1911.
Marnee Brick, MSc
Speech-Language Pathologist and Director of Speech Therapy
TinyEYE Therapy Services (Speech Therapy Telepractice)